Shaded psychological nicely being impacts one in four folks – and younger adults are notably susceptible. Now, Curtin is offering a web based direction that teaches you to recognise and retort to younger adults experiencing psychological nicely being challenges or suicidal thoughts.
The direction is of explicit price to these in long-established contact with teenagers including peers, other folks, lecturers, coaches and nicely being professionals. It contains six modules, studied at your catch tempo and delivered thru the edX online studying platform.
• What psychological nicely being is, and the influence of stress on psychological nicely being
• Identifying contributing elements to suicide and wretched psychological nicely being
• Strategies to lengthen psychological fitness
• Understanding why self-harm may perchance well perhaps perchance be aged as a coping method
• Recognising chance elements for psychological nicely being disaster and suicidality
• Understanding the forms of questions it is doubtless you’ll well perhaps perchance perchance also interrogate a one that will well perhaps perchance be at chance of suicide
Is this online direction for you? Enrol here:
edx.org/direction/focus on-to-me-improving-psychological-nicely being
Alternatively, explore diversified Curtin online short classes: