Girl who ordered poison to ward failed by clinic, jury finds – BBC News

A psychological health blogger who took her agree with existence by swallowing a toxic substance became as soon as failed by the psychiatric clinic caring for her, a jury has chanced on.

Beth Matthews, 26, died a transient time after taking the substance, which she had ordered on-line and told workers became as soon as protein powder in March last year.

She became as soon as being handled on the Priory Correctly being heart Cheadle Royal in Stockport, UK.

An inquest jury concluded she died from suicide contributed to by neglect.

Please subscribe HERE g

#BethMatthews #UK #BBCNews

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top